Publisher Tools and Resources
Useful affiliate marketing tools and resources we either use or recommend to publishers.
Below is a list of affiliate tools, products and resources we use or may be of value to publishers. Some are free and some are not but we believe they offer value so we want to make pubs aware of them. If you have a product or service you want us to recommend, use our contact form and let us know about it. If it makes the cut, we will add it below.
- Softlayer – Not cheap but if your service demands uptime, they are my go to.
- Bluehost – Gotta pay for a year but cheap and reliable.
- Digital Ocean – Cloud based, pay only for what you use. If your not technical, stay away.
- AWS – try for free.
- Liquid Web
- Microsoft Azure – cloud based, free for a while
Coupon Website Themes
- Clipper by AppThemes – Use the Feeds4 plugin for Clipper and get a fully automated coupon site. Read more
- CouponPress – Another coupon theme where you can use a Feeds4 plugin and get a fully automated coupon site. Read more
- CouponXL – Use the Feeds4 plugin for CouponXL and get a fully automated coupon site. Read more
- Avantlink – Outdoor focused. Also has networks in Canada and Australia.
- Rakuten – Formerly Linkshare.
- Impact Radius – Our favorite network.
- Shareasale – Inexpensive for merchants.
- Commission Junction – Now called Conversant but we still like referring to it as CJ.
- Pepperjam – Formerly Ebay Enterprise.
- Affiliate Window
- TradeDoubler – Big in Europe.
- Zanox – German powerhouse, big in Europe.
- TradeTracker – European network.
- Commission Factory – Austrailia based.
- Affili.net – European network.
- Digital River – software focused.orage. Easy to use.