Feeds4 offers the first and only elastic API for publisher content aggregation. Publishers choose what data they want returned with each request and can modify their configurations with the click of a mouse.
Most endpoints will send responses in either JSON or XML and each result set will be specifically tailored to the individual publisher using our proprietary dynamic endpoint nodes.
Dynamic API Endpoints
Dynamic endpoints allow you to choose what data you want in your API response. Instead of returning a fixed set of data, all endpoints are elastic and allow publishers to choose exactly the data they want returned in each request.
If you only need a merchant name, why consume a massive feed with merchant meta data that is irrelevant to you. Fixed API responses are slow and unnecessary. Dynamic endpoints are fast and responsive and allow publishers total control of their datafeed response.
1. Register for a Feeds4 account.
2. Choose the content you want included in your datafeeds.
3. Add your authentication token and parameter filters to each endpoint url.
4. Send the request and import the response into your technologies.
5. Monetize our content with your traffic.